Jobgam is the largest leading African online job platform. Over the years, we’ve strived to eliminate the bridge that emanates between job seekers and employees. We did this by combining high-end technology with deep-rooted and vast experience. Daily, this Pan-African project connects millions of people to life-changing exciting opportunities.
what user information do we collect?
To provide premium experiences to our users, we collect information such as :
- Full Name, E-mail, Education Details, Employment Needs, CV/Resume, Phone Number, Date of Birth, et cetera from new or existing users on our platform.
- Billing information, such as shipping address of a recipient, credit or debit card number, verification number, zip code, and expiration dates
- Information about purchases or other transactions with us
- Information about your customer service interactions with us
- Demographic information such as location, your gender or other information you choose to provide as part of your JobGam profile
- Any other information you choose to directly provide to us in connection with your use of the Services
- You may, however, also visit the site anonymously.
why do we need this information?
Data or user information collected on our platform is utilized in any or all of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and enable us to provide users with needs-specific services.
- To configure easy search by employers and enable them to contact you for positions that match your profile.
- To enable users to search and apply for jobs or employers to search job seekers faster and better.
- To send you occasional updates on our services.
- To administer a survey, poll or contest on our site.
- To improve our customer service (respond to queries promptly and faster).
- To accurately determine our subscriber and user-base for corporate social responsibility purposes.
why do we need this information?
- Complete a purchase or provide the Services you have requested, including invoicing and accounting
- Respond to your request for information and provide you with more effective and efficient customer service
- Provide you with updates and information about jobs in which you have applied for
- Contact you by email, postal mail, or phone regarding JobGam and third-party products, services, surveys, research studies, promotions, special events and other subjects that we think may be of interest to you
- Customize the advertising and content you see on the Services
- Help us better understand your interests and needs, and improve the Services, including through research and reports, and test and create new products, features, and services
- Secure our websites and applications, and resolve app crashes and other issues being reported
- Comply with any procedures, laws, and regulations which apply to us where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others
- Establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others.
Aggregate/Anonymous Data. We may aggregate and/or anonymize any information collected through the Services so that such information can no longer be linked to you or your device. We may use such information for any purpose, including without limitation for research and marketing purposes, and may also share such data with any third parties, including advertisers, promotional partners, and sponsors.
- To protect user information as is obligatory, we implement a variety of high-end tech-intelligence security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
can users delete data on our platform?
A user reserves the right to request for removal of data, to make this easier, we have automated the process such that users can perform this task by themselves. However, if a user makes a request for deletion, we;
- delete your records and data from our database within 5minutes- 72 hours from the request time.
- To request deletion, contact us using our contact us form here.
third-disclosure of data/information to third-party
We do not sell trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties such as service providers who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to a confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement.
However, during the cause of search by employers, information such as your resume, job objective, resume, name and pictures will be revealed to employers to enable them to choose the best-suited candidate for their opening and to contact you.
We may also release your information when deemed legal and appropriate in compliance with law enforcement by court order, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others rights, property, or safety. However, non -personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising and other uses.
terms and conditions
Please refer to our terms and conditions section at https://ng.jobgam.com/terms-of-use
If we decide to change or modify our policy, we will post those changes on this page.
This policy was last modified on 03/02/2022
If at any time you wish to stop receiving our Information/updates/alerts you can unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscription link in our newsletters, emails or notifications or send a request to You can stop receiving alerts from us by unsubscribing from your profile page or sending a request to